Monday, 7 December 2009

Time for some actual animation

I'm going to put all the animation excercises of the last few weeks in this one post, I'm not going to write a lot, but I might pad it out a bit later

3D walks (Note: Not walk cycles)


video
a generic 3d walk


video
a 3d walk using a video clip of my own walk for reference




2D Walk Cycles


My first attempt at a generic walk cycle.

(hands are a bit floppy and not too happy with the pop in the leading foot)

First attempt at a 2D walk cycle using my own walk for reference

Second revision of the same 2D walk, I threw the frames into photoshop and had a go at the arms again, I think its better but I've created a new problem by making the arms too stiff, it makes it look a bit robotic.

Leeeff, leeeff, leff right leff, right leff, right leeeeff!

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

Is that your own walk with or without cider?

8 December 2009 at 15:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home