Monday, 7 December 2009

The Barbarian of Photography?

Last week I was bitten by a wildlife photography enthusiast and now at the full moon I become one myself... According to the EXIF information, this was taken at 03:41, 03/12/09 in Manual mode with a 1.3 second exposure time at f6.2 with a 220mm focal length and was metered using a center weighted average... I have no memory of this, but I don't have a tripod here, so in my werewolf form I must gain the ability to hand hold super long exposure shots.

I bet a Conan lens would have been useful.

I found this photo on eBay while I was putting off typing my last blog post. This is the best thing I've ever seen.

The biggest downside is I'm now allergic to 35mm (It's the silver nitrate, no.1 cause of death for werewolf photographers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home